Day 3 of the diet. Think I made some huge leaps in certain areas, and some smaller leaps in others. Other places I think I remained the same. The scale shows zero improvement but its a marathon not a sprint.
Editor’s Note: I am currently drinking my one beer while writing this.
Water on the car ride..still need to get some green tea
Poptarts because I consider that progress from Dunkin on Monday. Yesterday I did Cheerios, so we fluctuate a bit here.
More B12 vitamins
I went to Wegmans and grabbed an iced tea as well as what I would consider healthy.
3 slices of turkey breast
a bunch of diced up grilled chicken from the salad bar
carrots from the salad bar…like I said before, not a salad guy, but that chicken and carrots are what I like
Wheat Thins Veggie crisps. They were soo salty and kind of just average, but I needed something
Water Throughout the day. a lot more than days past. Really focusing on this.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch because I am a child
a nice craft beer
I did 50 crunches on the Ab Lounge from 2001 because I knew I was going to write this blog in an hour. Honestly trying to be honest for my readers is making me do stuff.
Room for Improvements
- Being totally honest, I think I can continue to drink more water. I am still not up to where I was before at 100-150oz a day
- Not totally sure, but the turkey probably was high in sodium? It was delicious and turkey is lean protein so I’m content with this.
- Definitely need to snack better. Wheat Thins, especially the “Veggie” kind is better than a Rice Krispie treat
- Breakfast was a bad choice again. Pop Tarts are sooo bad for you.
- Beer is always not a good choice when dieting, but I am proving that stigma wrong.
A Pat On The Back
- Gotta celebrate the small wins today, wherever possible. I am real good about taking vitamins, which helps supplement whatever I don’t like or eat that day.
- Dinner wasn’t healthy per-say, but it was a low-calorie option, which is good
- I’m happy that I was able to do crunches. My beer belly is my main focus of this exercise as my arms look good and my ass is poppin’.
- I seem to be improving from Day 1 in some categories, even if small wins.
- Big win today because I cut out bread from my lunch, which was a “Room for Improvement” on Monday.