There are a bunch of things you can do that is important with $1000. You can rent an apartment, cover a year’s worth of utilities probably, save it, invest it, buy your girl a few nicer gifts throughout the year. I like to live on edge. Future Bill will worry about rent this month. Future Bill can figure out what to get a girl a day before it’s her Birthday (Side note: Great gift giver ladies and I never do this). The $1000 that the iPhone is going for can be spent a lot of different ways and there are a bunch of articles saying you can buy X number of this thing instead. This article is exactly the same damn thing. The numbers are from Philly area, so debate away on how much stuff actually costs.
- 50 4-packs of your favorite $20 per 4-pack beer. That’s 200 of those Tired Hands IPA’s or Other Half, Monkish, The Veil, Tree House, Pure Project etc.
- 217 6-packs of Bud Light (ew…that’s how shitty it is) BTW that is over 1300 Bud Lights, or a normal frat party at Alabama. Remember folks, that sorority girl is probably your cousin 😉
- 11 tickets as a non-member a single session or almost 4 tickets to each session for the Great American Beer Festival (GABF). Literally can invite Jon, Kate, the plus 8 and yourself. Side note: what the hell ever happened to them?
- 20 Years worth of Untappd Supporter status (assuming the 1-year rate) I would be 55 by the time my Supporter status was over for perspective as a 25 year old
- 100 of these things for your ‘stache
- 8 Fizzics because you need one for every room in your house
- 5 Yeti coolers that hold 20 beers. One for each of my vacation homes
- 11 kegs of Natural Light. That is 1540 12 oz. glasses of urine you just wasted your money on. Go jump off a cliff if you considered this one at all.